Airtel launches 4G services at price of 3G for iPhone 5s and 5c in Bangalore; Best deals on Apple iPhone 5s 16 in India for February 2014
Airtel launches 4G services for iPhone 5s/5c in Bangalore. Also check out the best deals on Apple iPhone 5s 16GB this month
India's largest private telecom operator, Airtel has launched 4G mobile services for Apple iPhone 5s and 5c in Bangalore. The Apple iPhone owners in the tech city now not only get to enjoy the high definition video streaming with zero buffering, downloading 10 movies in less than 30 minute and connecting multiple devices using the hotspot feature but also avail the 4G services at the price of their existing 3G plan/pack.
According to Airtel, 3G customers can avail the 4G services by simply changing their existing SIM to a 4G SIM while those on 2G/GPRS data plans can opt for any of the 3G plans/packs available and enjoy 4G speeds.
The company also noted that while data browsing will be on 4G network, voice calls will be routed on 2G/3G seamlessly with the CSFB (circuit switched fall back) technology.
The Sunil Bharti Mittal-promoted firm further added that it will roll out pan-India 4G network using 1800 MHz. We hope to see the 4G rolling out to other metros as well and lets hope the service extends beyond iPhone to Android and WP users as well.
Looking for a great deal on iPhone 5s? Check out some of the best online deals available right now:
On the spec front, the iPhone 5s boasts of a 4-inch LED backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 1136x640 pixel resolution. It is equipped with a 1.7GHz dual-core Apple A7 processor which teams up neatly with a 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear snapper with autofocus and dual-LED flash and a 1.2-megapixel front-facer for making video calls.
Fueled by iOS 7, the handset comes packed with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity options and is backed by a 1,560 mAh battery which provides up to 10 hours of talk time and 250 hours of standby time.
1. Indiatimes Shopping is selling the iPhone 5s for Rs 47,582. Use Coupon Code MOB1702 and get up to 15% off i.e Rs 40,444
2. You can purchase the phone from Amazon for Rs 48,685and avail up to 10% cash back on select credit cards.
Combo: Get Apple iPhone 5s (Space Grey, 16GB) - Rs 48,685 + SPIGEN iPhone 5S Case Bumper [Ultra Hybrid] [Black] screen protector + 2 free for Rs1,319.00 = Rs 50,004
3. Snapdeal has listed the iPhone 5s for Rs 52,390 with EMI payment options for consumers. Freebie: Receive Free Airtel 1GB 3G Data code via Email within 7 days of product delivery
4. Choose Infibeam to buy the handset for Rs 53,500 and avail special offer: Get cashback of Rs.2500/-on ICICI, citibank,KOTAK, INDUSIND bank credit card and Rs. 4500/- Standard Chartered credit cards on EMI transactions and Rs.2000/- cashback on non EMI transaction using Standard Chartered credit cards.
5. Saholic is selling the iPhone 5s for Rs 53,500 along with EMI payment options i.e Rs 3,338 per month.