Blackberry Z10 price drops further to Rs 13,999: Top deals on Blackberry Z10 in India for July 2014
BlackBerry 10.2.1 powered, Z10 up for grabs for just Rs 13,999 in India
The 2013 flagship smartphone, BlackBerry Z10 has received a further price cut. Running on the latest BlackBerry 10.2.1 version, the device is now available for Rs 13,999.
Featuring a 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 32GB of additional storage, the device also packs onboard a 4.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display with 1280x768 pixels, 8-megapixel primary camera with TimeShift mode (that lets you capture a group shot where everyone is smiling) and a 2-megapixel front camera. It also brings support for Hinglish and Hindi typing, a more inclusive Application Ecosystem amongst other notable new features.
The device also includes a micro HDMI out port for presentations, and advanced sensors such NFC, BBM service which allows users to conduct voice and video chats as well as screen share and a lot more. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and a 1,800 mAh battery with 10 hours of talk time and 312 hours of standby time.
Check out the other best deals on BlackBerry Z10 in India this month:
1. Shopclues is selling the phone for Rs 13,999.
2. eBay India has listed the BB Z10 for Rs 14,500 and is offering convenient EMI payment options as well.
3. Maniac Store has listed the device for Rs 14,990.
4. The handset is priced at Rs 16,900 on Snapdeal with free Aircel 3GB 3G or 2G Data.
5. Choose Saholic to buy the handset for Rs 17,359 with EMI's starting from Rs.1071 per month.
6. Flipkart is retailing the phone for Rs 17,990 with 1.5 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories BlackBerry India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance.
7. Naaptol is offering the device for Rs 18,499.
8. Grab the device from Amazon for Rs 20,000.
Have you spotted another exciting deal on BB Z10? List it in the comments section below.