How to install SIM card, battery and memory card in your LG Optimus Me
We show you how to install SIM card, battery and memory card in your LG Optimus Me
LG Optimus Me s one of the brand new phones from LG's stable. Pegged at 8,999 the device is one of the cheapest android smartphones offered by LG. The device comes equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, 3-megapixel camera, a powerful 1280 mAh Li-Ion battery and more.
To insert SIM card and memory card in your LG Optimus Me phone follow the instructions below:
- Firstly always turn off your phone.
- Hold the phone securely with the front facing down.
- Remove the back cover by holding the phone firmly with one hand and press your thumb on the back cover and lift off the battery cover with your forefinger.
- Insert the SIM card in the SIM slot.
- While inserting the SIM, make sure the gold contacts are facing down while the cut off face out.
- Now insert the memory card by aligning the battery's copper contacts with the battery connectors.
- Now put the cover back on the phone.
Simply switch on the 'power button' of your phone located on the left side of the phone and you are ready to use your LG Optimus Me mobile phone.
Now you need to install the memory card in your LG Optimus Me
A memory card is needed to store multimedia files such as pictures, videos and more. LG Optimus me supports up to 32GB memory card
For accessing memory card content just follow these quick steps.
Same as above turn off the phone before inserting or removing the memory card
- Remove the back cover
- Insert the memory card into the slot make sure the gold contact area in facing down.