Top 5 cheapest Android phones for April 2012
We list out the top 5 Android phones that pack a punch and don’t cost a bomb
1. Spice Mi 270: One of the best handsets from Spice, the Mi 270 holds two GSM SIM cards and runs on Android 2.2 Froyo. It sports a 2.8-inch touchscreen display and a 2MP camera. It is Wi-Fi, GPRS and EDGE enabled and its memory is expandable up to 16GB. Find it on Saholic for Rs. 3,399/-.
2. Samsung Galaxy Y S5360: Powered by the Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS, this handset comes with a 3-inch TFT touchscreen, FM radio and 2MP primary camera. It has an expandable memory of 32GB and is Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE and 3G enabled. Of course, it runs Samsung’s TouchWiz UI as well. The Galaxy Y S5360 is available on Flipkart for Rs. 7490/- which includes an 8 GB memory card.
3. Micromax Superfone Lite A75: Users can run two GSM SIM cards on this Gingerbread phone. Powered by a 650 MHz processor, the A75 has a 3.75-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen, a 3 MP primary camera and a 0.3 MP secondary shooter. The phone’s memory is expandable up to 32 GB and its connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS and EDGE. Buy it on Flipkart for Rs. 8545/-.
4. LG Optimus Pro C660: Equipped with a QWERTY keypad, the C660 runs on an 800 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor and is powered by the Gingerbread OS. It ships with a 3 MP primary camera and a 2.8-inch touchscreen. It offers various connectivity options including GPRS, EDGE and 3G and users can expand its memory up to 32 GB. The LG Optimus Pro C660 is retailing on Flipkart for Rs. 8490/-.
5. Karbonn A1: A Froyo device, the A1 comes with a 2.8-inch touchscreen, a 3.2 MP primary camera and a mobile TV application. Users can connect to the internet via 3G, EDGE, GPRS and Wi-Fi and can expand the phone’s memory up to 32 GB. The Karbonn A1 can be bought on Saholic for Rs. 4345/-.