How to use Wi-Fi on the Samsung Monte
Know Your Mobile India helps you learn easy steps to use Wi-Fi on the Samsung Monte
The Samsung Monte features Wi-Fi so you can get connected to the internet if you're in the vicinity of a Wi-Fi router or hotspot.
Here, we show you how to set up Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
- Select Wi-Fi from the menu
- Select the circle in the centre to activate Wi-Fi
- To search for a Wi-Fi network, select Wi-Fi→Search. Select a network icon→Add and add a connection profile.
- If the network you want needs an IP address, subnet mask, DNS, or gateway information, select Advanced settings.
- Wi-Fi security should be set as the selected network configuration and 802.1x (EAP- TTLS, PEAP) is supported.
- In Menu mode, select Internet or Communities, or in Idle mode, select a web-based widget. Your phone connects to the network using the connected WLAN profile
To connect to a Wi-Fi using a protected access point
- In Menu mode, select Wi-Fi→Search
- Select a WPS icon ( ) and select Add
- Select WPS push button or WPS enter PIN depending on the AP device type
- Select Start and press aWPS button on the AP device within 2 minutes. Or, enter a PIN on the AP device and select Start within 2 minutes