Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 India release date confirmed for December 23
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is set to launch in India on December 23. We roundup its best features, specs, deals and more
Samsung's best selling budget phablet, Galaxy Grand created waves when it arrived in India last year. It's successor, Galaxy Grand 2 promises to be every bit of an Android powerhouse like its sibling and more.
The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean powered device which is set to launch in India next week is flanked by a massive 5.25-inch display with a 16:9 720 pixel resolution, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and 1.5GB RAM.
Priced between Rs 20,000- Rs 22,000, the device incorporates an 8-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and a 1.9-megapixel front camera. On the storage front, the device houses an internal memory of 8GB, and expandable memory support up to 64GB.
In addition, a solid 2,600mAh battery assures you up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of calls, while connectivity is handled by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS and micro USB.
This dual-SIM phablet includes several smart features including enhanced camera features like Best Face, Best Photo and Continuous Shot, as well as:
• Story Album: Organise pictures by timeline, and create and print albums all from the device
• S Translator: A translation service that provides instantaneous translations at any time
• S Travel: Provides guides and travel information for travelling
• Sound & Shot: Record up to nine seconds of audio with photos
• Samsung Hub: Unique content service that provides access to music, videos, games and
• Group Play: To listen to music , share documents or play games together
• Samsung Link: Connects your devices providing access to photos, music, videos and
documents from multiple locations
Also check out: