How to set different ringtones on the Samsung Galaxy S
Know Your Mobile India shows you the easy steps to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S smartphone
If you want to customize your new Samsung Galaxy S, you could add your own ringtone – or add some other ringtones for different functionalities such as Video Call and Voice Call.
For setting ringtones, follow these simple steps:
- Once the device is in standby mode, open the applications list.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Then go to Sound and Display.
- Then select Voice Call ringtone of Video Call ringtone.
- Now you have the power to add as many ringtones as you want.