How to sync Galaxy S with Windows Media Player
We show you how to sync your Galaxy S with Windows Media Player on your PC
The Samsung Galaxy S offers ample storage space for amazing number of music and video files and, thanks to its USB connector, you can sync the Galaxy S smartphone with Windows Media Player on your PC.
So now, every time you put some more music on your PC it'll upload them onto your Samsung Galaxy S when you connect it to your PC.
All you need to do to set up Windows Media Player sync is to follow these steps listed below:
- Go to Settings, then About Phone, followed by USB settings then go into Media Player option.
- Now, return to the homescreen by pressing the Home button.
- Connect your Galaxy S to your PC via the cable provided.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Select Sync when the option appears.
- Now, select and drag the files you want in the sync list.
- Now you can begin synchronisation.
You can also check out the review of the Samsung Galaxy S here